Institute of Product Development [IPeG]
- How is color created in the projector?
- How bright can a 175W projector be?
- How do we perceive color?
- Which projector concept is better - LCD or DLP?
- Are LEDs or laser beamers an alternative?
The laboratory conveys the functionality of the image reproduction of modern video projectors, and the theory of human color perception. For this purpose, individual components of the beamer or the entire system are measured with the help of a spectrometer, Ulbricht sphere and luminance camera.
- Preliminary test and briefing
- Execution of the experiment
- Written record with calculation of optical characteristics of an LCD projector