Research Assistants at the TFD
We are looking for research assistants at the Institute of Turbomachinery und Fluid Dynamics - TFD to support the research in the following activities:
- Experimentation with turbomachines
- Analysis of experimental data using specialised software
- Development of new software to analysis experimental data (in Matlab and LabView)
- Computer programming for other activites (the most common languages in the institute are Matlab, Pythom, C/C++, and Fortran)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) using commercial packages (ANSYS CFX, StarCD,Numeca)
- Literature research
- Website development and maintenance
If you cannot find anything matching your specific profile but are interested, please contact us by e-mail.
Send your complete application to Ole W. Willers.
The application should contain the following documents:
- Covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Information about your interests as well as information about your educational background or qualifications and specific skills relevant to our institute.
- Indicate in which research area and activity you are interested in and how you could contribute to those activities (e.g., relevant degree or apprenticeship, previous experience, programming skills, ...
If you have given us this information, we will be able to assess whether and how we could integrate you into the institute. If we see an opportuntiy, we will contact you for further discussions.
Current Vacancies as Scientific Assistants at the TFD
Please refer to the german site for current vacancies